Jt speaks of 'knowing someone after the spirit' (small 's' representing the human spirit I assume?PS this tripartate body, soul, spirit thingy is an errant understanding) Jt further suggests that she is speaking of something that I 'don't appear to be able to relate to'. ('appear' being the operative word here so, she's not sure that I don't) IFF YOU HAD THIS ABILITY TO KNOW AFTER THE SPIRIT (I'm suggesting that you don't) then, you would have perceived Debbie, Caroline & Jonathan differently. (David did so - perhaps HE does have it) Most assuredly Bill, John, Gary and Izzie have it. So then, it'd appear that just leaves you and I? Wouldn't that be just aweful? (for you I mean, to be linked with me while being separated from the others?)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: July 22, 2005 06:56
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] John 16:13,14

Knowing someone after the spirit is not the same as having tea and coffee for 20yrs with them Lance.
Paul said "I determined to know nothing amongst you but Jesus Christ and Him crucified" - what die he mean?
When he judged the man in sin he said he was absent physically but with them in spirit.  You are residing at a
different place.  I am speaking of something you don't appear to be able to relate to.  judyt