Ps 41:9
      9Even my close friend in whom I trusted,
         Who ate my bread,
         Has lifted up his heel against me.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:30 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] questions for Kevin . . (was playing chess . . . etc).

DAVEH:  ???........is vs 12 a reference to Scripture that had been lost?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Blainer:  Guess Kevin's busy today--either that or he's not  condescending to speak to this lowly Mormon-- LOL.   But,  interesting scripture, Izzy. You chose the very passage I was wondering about, but couldn't find.  It seems to be saying Judas was pre-determined to be "the son of perdition."     Do you believe in pre-determinism?   This seems to be similar to the idea that only pre-selected individuals will go to heaven, and all others need not even apply, does it not?