I don't.   What I see is a man  (you) asserting a part of Christology to the exclusion of those concerns included under that banner with which he just happens to disagree, asserting what he knows to be true against what others know to be true.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Miller [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:03:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:John 16:13,14

Lance wrote:
> I believe that neither Judy nor David 'believes' that
> that this 'belief' actually matters

Yes, this belief does matter, but not a belief in the Trinity or if one
understands how much if any of a sinful nature of the flesh Jesus had.  One
must recognize his deity and anointing to be saved, but one does not need to
understand the details of the Godhead or the specifics of his fleshly
temptations.  Do you see it differently?