David Miller wrote:
> But the point is that the spirit and soul can be
> swept clean, but the physical body must be
> reckoned dead and is not swept clean until the
> resurrection.  Do you see this?

I have other things calling my attention right now, but this did not come
across very well.  What I meant to say is that the flesh is not swept
COMPLETELY clean until the resurrection, and this is in contrast to the
spirit which is swept clean completely, and the soul which progressively is
cleaned as the new spirit takes over.  Until later...