Hmmm, interesting!  The personage quoted scripture but that is not unusual, the devil comes as an angel of light and uses truth to
deceive ppl and lead them into even worse error.  However, I do think it hypocritical for the ones following creeds and doctrines that
are of men to upbraid you for doing the same.  I'd like to hear you playing that horn Blaine ....