Are you the Apostle of Lawlessness?
Lawless: Not subject to law; unrestrained by law

You preach The theology of "lawless grace"
Have you power then to absolve all responsibility for your actions?
Are we then to "sin that grace may abound"?
Is the Law of God illegal in your eyes?
A Christian has Liberty from Sin & Death, not Liberty to be LAWLESS
Antinomianism is Flawed

1 JN 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law

1 JN 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

"The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul" Ps 19:7

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 John says, in >so many worfs, Jesus is wrong   Terry

Now, Terry is just making up stuff without giving a response to my objections.

  "Come on in  --   its FREE  --  but you can't stay in our FREE home unless you pay $750 a month after the first month...................................and never ever forget, it's all FREE."    Terry

Either you are saved by works or you are not  ..........   many on this forum try to have it both ways.

jd