God created billions of souls for the express purpose of sending them to hell

WRONG
Framing the discussion with your evil thoughts, does not make them God's thoughts:
2 PT 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

AND HE BACKED IT UP WITH HIS OWN BLOOD!
Acts 20:28 the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

JN 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

And remember you MUST be Born "Above"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Blainer:   What I hear you saying is that God created billions of souls for the express purpose of sending them to hell because they did not get a chance to hear the truth and accept Jesus Christ, confess him with their mouths, then continue about their daily sinning, but with a renewed heart full of hope of going to heaven.  :>)

"They worship me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me."