And if you believe that I have some Swamp Land on Kolob I can sell you!

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin Deegan wrote:

[Hiram Page] obtained a stone through which he received some spurious revelations. ... So Hiram Page decided to settle the question as to where Zion was to be built through his magical stone....Oliver Cowdery and the Whitmer family were deceived by the false declarations of Hiram Page. "More Remarkable Stories of How We Got the Revelations in the Doctrine and Covenants,Barrett" quoted in Tanner 1968, 6

Brother Hiram Page had in his possession a certain stone, by which he had obtained certain 'revelations' concerning the upbuilding of Zion, the order of the Church, etc., all of which were entirely at variance with the order of God's house.... The Whitmer family and Oliver Cowdery, were believing much in the things set forth by this stone... (Smith 1902, 1:109-110)

I have a few stones that I will sell at a modest price to anyone wanting to start their own religion.  I will even throw in a couple of bricks and a pebble if the price is right.  Guaranteed to fit in your hat.
Do not delay.  Act now!
Items will be delivered in a plain brown wrapper.
Terry