Well, maybe this  is part of the 90% between DM and myself but --  Judy, my dear, Calvanism is a definite part of your theology.   Presbyterianism is Calvanism institutionalized.   i do not think this is evil -- but it is true.   When DM speaks of "truism," in your case, how could this not be true?

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <jandgtaylor1@juno.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:23:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Spiritual Death

Good question - it appears as though to some people
I've been influenced by everything BUT the Spirit of God.
I'd like to see the facts myself.   jt

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:19:02 -0700 (PDT) Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com> writes:
Show me the FAXS

How is your perception a TRUISM?

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> Facts to prove that JT was influenced by ....

Why would any sane person not believe that JT has been influenced by
Augustine, Calvin, her flesh, Satan, etc.? Why make an argument out of a
truism?