I already did, but you apparently didn’t read my posts, examine the scriptures, or carefully consider my perfect arguments.  So you only have one choice left: “Do whatever, because God won’t care now that you are saved.”  Enjoy.  iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:52 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Salvation from Judgment

Let me know what you think after you have actually read the post, examined the scriptures, and carefully  considered the exegetical/contextual arguments.   Knee jerk one-liner responses probably will never work as a rebuttal to the kind of discussion below.

Explain to me why I am wrong in the several points made below

JD