Terry, please don't send large files like this to the list.  The voice file attached to this was 4.42 MB.  As the email itself says, it crashed a voice mail server.  Our mail server is not even a voice mail server.  What you probably don't realize is the work load this puts on a mail server that is being used as a email list server.  You send one email like this, but our mail server must send out this email 40 times more than this.  Then the bounces that come back add more load, and this in turn is sent out to the list moderator, again and again.  In the future, ask for space on the website where you can post it, or find a link to it somewhere.  I've heard the message before, so I'm sure others have setup links to it.

Shalom,
David Miller
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:56 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] [Fwd: Fw: Jack in the Box "I'll be Late for Work" Voicemail]

-

(read the explanation below before you listen to the voicemail)

Explanatory text that came with the recording:

On a recent Spurs trip, we were asking one of our sponsors who works at
Jack in the Box some funny stories or experiences with the company. The
funniest story he had was when an operations manager was late for a
meeting and called his boss to tell him he was running late.  As he was
leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to
provide "play by play" of the incident. After telling us the story, he
promised to send us a copy of the voice mail and here it is.  This is
the actual voice mail message.  It was passed along and forwarded so
many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mail server