Terry/Debbie:
I don't understand why ppl are so hung up on "possession"  Is the "exorcist" movie responsible for this?
It is not the language of scripture.  However, the fact that we are all under the influence of them to varying
degrees is a scriptural fact and it is for our freedom that Christ became a sacrifice for sin.   jt