I am sending this to TT as an illustration of a Christian having to deal with a physical issue that some would credit to a demon spirit.

Judy seems to think that any "evil" is the result of a demon  (i.e. "demon lust").   I am thinking that such a general definition of a "demon" might prevent some from identifying a true demon possession.

JD

 .on Beverly Murch
- Cancer Surgery -Click here for the original story on Beverly Murch
24 August 2005 anno domini
Friends,
As many of you know, Beverly was diagnosed last summer with cancer of the uterus.
The cancer was discovered while we were searching for the cause of a severe depression which had descended upon her, causing her to believe that she did not belong to the Lord, and that she was "chosen as a vessel of wrath, fitted for destruction".
The last year has been gruelling both for Beverly and for myself and our children.
Beverly has been undergoing an very rigid alternative cancer therapy, that consisted of hourly fresh-raw vegetable juice, strictly organic vegetable diet, daily injections, supplements of organ material (liver, thyroid, pancreatin) and other supplements, and daily coffee enemas.
This regimen would be difficult to follow for someone who was emotionally and spiritually healthy. In Bev's state, it was almost too much to ask. But she did it to the best of her ability for nine months. We were not as rigid as the diet demanded at times, and we did not get the outcome we were hoping for.
Bev had a CAT Scan in the first week of August, which revealed that she still has the cancer, though after a full year, it appears to be no worse than it was when it was first discovered. The scan also detected fibroid (benign) tumors on her liver. If the cancer were to get aggressive, it would spread first to her liver, and she would be in dire straits in a pretty short period of time.
I have convinced Bev to have the surgery to remove her uterus. It appears that if we do this, all the cancer will be gone. We will not resort to chemotherapy or radiation afterwards, but will focus on diet and supplementation to do the rest of the clean-up work.
Beverly believes she will die on the table.
She is serious and she really believes this. In spite of the fact that God has revealed Himself to Bev several times over the last several months with confirmations that she belongs to Him, Bev is terrified that she will die and go to hell. Any of you that know Bev know of her heart of compassion, full of tender merices, that she has been given as a gift from God.She cannot see it, and at this point cannot be reasoned with. She has been deceived and believes a lie right now.
Bev has agreed though, that if she wakes up in the recovery room tomorrow evening (Thursday, August 25, 2005), she will know that she has been wrong all along about everything and will know that she belongs to the Father.
Please pray for Beverly fervently. Even if you see this report after Thursday, please pray for Beverly and for our family.
If you are able to help us out financially, we urgently need your help on this front as well. The medical bills are in the thousands already, and our family van, in which we do all our ministry work, needs a $1,000 repair on the motor, and is not driveable at this time. Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.You can donate on-line, right over a secure page on the internet. Just go to the "Donate On-line" page.
The original story page (link above) has contact info and a letter from our Pastor for all those who wish to be assured that we are in fellowship and good standing and under the authority of a local church. If you would like to know more about our family the About Us Page of our family web site contains a short biography of each family member.
God bless you and keep you.
A Servant Family of the Lord Jesus Christ,
The Murch Family: Bruce & Beverly, Aaron, Ben, Lauren, Sam, Jesse, Evan, Elijah and Josiah

© 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 All Photos and content on this website including the Discussion Board are COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. Permission is given to use them if proper attribution is given, and they are not used in a manner that is hostile to the purposes of this Ministry.