myth (he was JC before he died as well as afterwards; JCs body emerged from the tomb into which he was strapped and sealed--ppl said he was unstrapped and released from the tomb with a little help from his friends and thereafter recognized among other friends as JC himself--they ate with JC, visited with him a while, then he elevated unstrapped from earth into the heavens where Luke says Stephen saw JC himself standing up at the time Stephen died..this Word overpowered me in seminary on bound pieces of carefully inked paper i saw with my own two very fleshly eyes..i believed it..then i went out and shot some baskets..accurately:)