Well PTL she is using good Godly Contention!
Just like Paul:

1 TH 2:2 we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No Iz.
Once I delete something, it is gone.  I did, however, take Kevin's advice and go to the archives, and after much study, I realize that I did not use the proper word to describe Judy's writings.  The word I used was sarcasm.  The word I should have used was contentious.  Contention is sometimes appropriate, but it gets real old real quick when that is all that comes forth..  It is closely related to fault finding, and I get the idea that this is the main reason she is here.  Check the archives for yourself and see the ratio of constructive comments to those I just described.  If I am in error, please explain where.
Thanks,
Terry

Kevin Deegan wrote:
It is easily available on the Archive:

Terry, do you ever look in your “Deleted” files? iz