Title: Slice of Infinity (HTML)

This email was forwarded on to my husband and all the other members of our church band by their music director, Dale:  izzy

Subject: FW: [Slice 987] Attend to What You Sing (September 19, 2005)

Good Morning,

I received the e-mail below this morning and want to share it with you all.  I can relate so much to what is said here.  Saturday night when Doug started singing “Here I Am” I was completely “leveled” by the Spirit of God.  He seemed to enter in, scoop us up and carry all of us on His wings, leading the way to worship.  I was humbled and thrilled to be a part of it all.  I believe God was able to do that because you all were there, prepared, and humbly offered yourselves to Him entirely in a spirit of worship.  You did “attend to what you sing” – even those of you who weren’t holding mics.

What a weekend.  I won’t forget it.  And I won’t forget how you all led worship together as a team and as individuals.  I love you all and THANK GOD FOR EACH OF YOU!

Dale

Dale, I receive a daily email from the ministry of Ravi Zacharias -- thought you and some of your musicians might appreciate the words of today's "Slice of Infinity"

The worship service yesterday was awesome. Thank you for your time and effort as you seek God on our behalf, then lead us to His throne!

Blessings,

Linda Teague