Okay and thanks JD.  Would you say that the entire Bible is the Word of God, or the Bible is partly The Word of God and partly man's opinion or something else? iz

PS I believe that all truth is from God.  Even 2+2=4.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:05 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The TEXT will never be uniformily apprehended!!!

No.   2 plus 2 = 4 is truth but not the Word of God truth.   Secondly,   "truth" as you use it is probably conceptual  in nature where as "Word of God" as I understand the term is an aspect of God as seen in Christ AND the several avenues of self-revelation that are His.  --------   including but not limited to the biblical message

JD