To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:12:13 -0400
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Restoration versus condemnation-David Miller

cd; Sister I write this with great respect toward you and by no means do I
want to take away from what you are-but the refusal to debate every point
of a pagan is a far cry from calling one brother or supporting a pagan to
moderate this site in a position of authority( I know you know this and
watched him play on you emotions even after you first said that "you would
cross that bridge when you came to it").It does not do Dave H. (nor you)
any good to allow him to believe that he is one of God's heirs and hence
has salvation-when in fact he is a poor- miserable- naked- lost man with no
hope at all without conforming to the word of God.After the first billion
years in hell the fire doesn't cool down and the worm doesn't die-even
though DaveH doesn't believe in hell-so how is he saved from something her
doesn't even believe in? He has this one life now and God put him with
us-follow you directive.Rebuke them so they will know to fear God.
 1 Tim.5:21 Those that continue in sin,rebuke in the presence of all,so
that the rest also will be fearful of sinning. 21 I solemnly charge you in
the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of his chosen angels, to
maintain these principles without bias, doing nothing in the spirit of
partiality (ASV).