----- Original Message -----
Sent: 10/21/2005 2:54:42 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Restoration versus condemnation-David Miller

Tell me this- why do you hold your sin so tightly-what has it ever done for you Pagan

DAVEH:   I do not recall DavidM using the term "Dynamics", but that was a long time ago, and my memory is not very good.  Nor do I feel the need to dig through the old posts just to try to prove (the impossible) another negative claim of yours, Dean.  I suppose he could have told you that in an off-Forum post, but I would not be privy to that exchange....IF it happened.  If DavidM is following this, it would be very easy for him to either validate your claim, or clarify what really happened....since you and I do not remember it quite alike.

    As for your above comment about me being a Pagan......I'm sorry you feel that way, Dean.  But I am not surprised, since I do understand your intense dislike for my beliefs.  I only wish you had a little more respect f or my right to believe as I sincerely feel is right.  Lacking that acknowledgment of respect, I still consider you as a brother in this life, and will continue to offer you a measure of respect despite some of the untrue things you've said about my beliefs.  I pray the Lord blesses you with compassion and humility.

cd10/21: I respect truth, honesty, honor- even a child can hold these qualities.Tt has been my experience in dealings with Mormons that they do not hold these qualities and even rejoice that they can "out lie anyone".I do respect a person rights to hold their own beliefs but when those belief harm others or take away from who God is -then I will choose to stand up for God. You Mormons do that on this site-just drooling at the mouth to convert a Christian to hell. If those on this site have not noticed how the Mormons flock to the one getting angry and is losing in the debate and the group is against -to be his" friend"-then they need to open their eyes. I know because you guys did it to me-you guys are trained to do this. The sad part is I believe you do "sincerely"feel this type of behavior is right. The saddest part is that light is available to you but you won't come to that light because your deeds are evil and you want to keep them hid from God. John 3:18-21. Tell me --you who clai m to be Christian -what does these verses mean-with emphasis on v 20.