It is OK don't fret God the father & Mary were married!

"God, the Father of our spirits, became the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ according to the flesh ...The fleshly body of Jesus required a Mother as well as a Father. Therefore, the Father and Mother of Jesus, according to the flesh, must have been associated together in the capacity of Husband and Wife; hence the Virgin Mary must have, for the time being, the lawful wife of God the Father ...He had a lawful right to overshadow the Virgin Mary in the capacity of a husband, and beget a Son, although she was espoused to another; for the law which He gave to govern men and women, was not intended to govern Himself, or to prescribe rules for his own conduct" (The Seer, Orson Pratt, pg. 158).

Could anything be more clear or is the "way" for all your kids, TEST TUBE BABIES?

"Christ was begotten by an Immortal Father in the same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers," (Mormon Doctrine, 1966, page 547.)

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bill, what constitutes a loss of virginity, "knowing" a man, or having a
baby? I surmise the former.
(Since this is aone-time event, we certainly have no precedence!)

Luke 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know
not a man?

Matt 1:24-25: Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the
Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: And knew her not till she
had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Perry