----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: 10/23/2005 12:52:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter-Kevin Deegan

My information comes from standing in front of the Mormon temple and talking to Mormons day after day- all day long- while hundreds of thousands of Mormons come to conference in SLC. They believe he made these comments.

DAVEH:    I'm curious, Dean.  Did you specifically discuss 7 foot Quakers on the moon with the LDS folks in SLC?  And did you speak to them in a similar way that you've been posting to me for the past few days....e.g. More Mormon crap?  Did any of them listen to you....or, did most ignore you?

cd: Actually some admitted that he said that others got quite-and most wasn't  sure and didn't seem to know their own BoF-and cursed out and screamed at many times and stuck many time- slammed into by bicycles more then once-life threatened. Yes I was ignored by most but God touches the heart not I. I have also seen conversions each time I go. As concerning how I speak to them-One cannot preach the same way to every group-too false teachers who have rejected Gods word and continues enjoying sin-I peach the way of rebuke-To the ignorant that don't know I preach more gently-to the brethren I try my hardest to show love-and actually preach the love of Christ..The person who preaches the same to all groups doesn't know much about preaching or God.Believe it or not the Spirit of God is involved in preaching and His words come out-but to believe that one must have faith in Gods word not J.Smiths word.