Sent: 10/23/2005 12:55:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter-Kevin Deegan

Maybe they ignored him like you ignore my questions because they lead where you prefer to avoid.

Why does the Standard works portray your god with an ERECTION?

cd: If I was wrong in my statements (as you and JD have repeatly claimed that I was)  about the LDS and they don't claim that God has sexual relations then I would also like to know why he is portrayed this way?Answer the question-We gave proof now reply to that proof.Question JD why do you support this-You said DaveH was correct many times-and gave honest/truthful answers-What say you now? Will pride speak or humble truth?