If LDS had something great to talk about, they would not clam up.
if LDS have truth why not share it with everyone?
They share with people who act like sheeple. (those that are EASY MARKS because they have no knowledge of scripture.)
Once they find out you have some knowledge of the scriptures they suddenly remember an appointment.

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If I lack insight and make wrong assumptions, Dave, set me straight. You
will not talk about Temple rituals because you have taken oaths not to, and
have been told of the penalties that you will endure of you reveal them,
like having your throat cut from ear to ear, or having you belly cut and
your intestines spilled on the ground (if I am in error heere please correct
me by revealing tthe correct penalties), just like the Masons (who
incorporated gripd, signs, tokens, and epnealties long before JS was a
mason) from which parts of the mormon temple ceremonies were copied. So, I
must rely on ex-mormons who have been brought into the light, left the
mormon cult, and now reveal the rituals that are performed inside the
temple. The mormon temple rites are no different than any secret
organization...the cultic structure is very obvious. So, if you don't know
what "pay lay ale" means, then I guess I must turn to those who do, and will
admit it.

The only truth is the Word of God, Dave, something the mormons pay lip
service to, but set aside for the works of the false prophet JS. You can
certainly tell me all day that I do not have the truth, but can you
demonstrate that?

Perry