DAVEH:   Dean.......You should be thanking me for having prevented Jeff from converting DavidM to Mormonism!   :-)

Dean Moore wrote:
cd: DaveH this is the event I was referring to in our earlier
conversation-Jeff had a chance for life and you made sure death remained
upon him.Poor Jeff.

Although I probably differ from you concerning whether or not this

question

of yours is the central issue, you might find it interesting that Dave
Hansen's nephew, Jeff Jones (Picture still on website, right next to

Dean's

[aka Carroll Moore]), discussed the Godhead with me here on TruthTalk and
admitted that he believed the Trinity if the Trinity was as I had
represented it to him.  Jeff was just about to leave on his missionary

tour

of duty.  I must admit that this profession of faith of his in the

Trinity

had me thinking he might just convert away from Mormonism, but it was not

be.  It seemed to me at the time that agreement with the Trinity doctrine
would be a big step for an LDS Mormon (the second largest sect of Mormons
believe in the Trinity), but it apparently did not do much at all in

regards

to him changing his affiliation with the LDS organization.  It seems to

me

that most LDS Mormons are part of the organization, not because of any

real

spiritual reasons, but because of social reasons.

 Dave Hansen
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.langlitz.com
 If you wish to receive