cd: Even after I showed you that I am speaking truth Dave?

DAVEH:   I do not believe you speak the truth all (100%) the time, Dean.  Do you?

Dean Moore wrote:

cd: Yeah we got to watch those guys Lance. They are hurling too much truth lately.

DAVEH:   I don't think it is likely you'd be accused of that, Dean.

cd: Even after I showed you that I am speaking truth Dave?

Dean Moore wrote:

Perhaps the three who do little more than hurl invectives at the Mormons on TT could 'go to school' under David Miller.
Or, you might believe him to have conceded too much in which case you may wish to hurl a few at him.

cd: Yeah we got to watch those guys Lance. They are hurling too much truth lately.

--
 Dave Hansen