As usual, instead of responding to my comments like a Christian, you go for the jugular.  You have proved my point. iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:34 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]Billy T -- call me

Much easier to run the old mouth than come up with real answers to real questions,  isn't it , Linda??

You don't have a definition for "inspiration,"  yet you write as if you do.   You haven't a clue as to the actual use of the word "liberal,"  yet you persist in using this word   --   ignorance be damned.   You speak of "shifting sands" yet you have not a single example of such in either my life or Bill Taylor's or Bishop Muir's.   And you pretend to know something of the joy and peace that I have received as a result of the changes in my life over the course of this past year.

So much for your sense of moral superiority.

Jd