can you nail down an exact time when it was authored?
When the Apostles put their pen to "paper"

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Was Constantine the originator of the T doctrine in your eyes?

DAVEH:   This may surprise you, Kevin....but, I do not see him as being the author of the TD.  I view him as more the promoter, motivator and facilitator....or perhaps catalyst.  Does that make any sense?

    Who do you view as the originator of the TD, Kevin?  And can you nail down an exact time when it was authored?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Question DH,
Was Constantine the originator of the T doctrine in your eyes?
If not it was originated at this time correct?
What was the date of the origination of the T doctrine?

--
Dave Hansen