----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Deegan
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 11/12/2005 8:40:49 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

Today the word of God is in every form that speaks the truth of God's word.

The new world translation "contains" & speaks some truth.

cd: So did Satan but he lacked the word.

Is it then the Word of God?

cd: No.

The Book o Mormon contains some, is it?

cd: No.

How much truth/how much error in God's word?

cd: As much truth as possible.

Mostly true OK? 99% pure?

cd: Depending on if a page is torn out or not-and can I find truth without that page:-)

Where does one draw the line?

cd: Depends on which page was torn out.