Dave if you believe in Christ why do you follow J. Smith they are not in agreement.

DAVEH:  I do not believe they are in disagreement, Dean.

Dean Moore wrote:

DAVEH:   FTR........So that there is no mistake or misunderstanding, I declare that Jesus Christ is my Savior.
cd: With the exception of DaveH
cd: I don't think my first reply got sent-so I will try again. Dave if you believe in Christ why do you follow J. Smith they are not in agreement. Are you caught between two beliefs. Renounce the Mormonism and come on over and enjoy true fellowship with us-you are the only one whom can remove the sword-not us.

Dean Moore wrote:

We need a SAVIOR!

cd: With the exception of DaveH-We already have a savior.So what Law are you breaking if all are Lawbreakers? I won't tell your wife or anybody:-) You are also at liberty to tell me which Law I am breaking. Isaiah 53 Show my people their transgressions...

--
 Dave Hansen