Sent: 11/12/2005 6:52:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

Thank you.

So too NO LIE is of the truth!

Take your NASV and tell me "Who Killed Goliath?" II sam 21:19  _______________
Do you promise to tel the truth the whole truth and nuthin but the truth?

Why does the NASV lie?
My sunday school teacher knew the answer to who killed Goliath. Most sunday school kids know who killed Goliath. Not so the Nasv. No lie is of the truth!

If my kids sunday school teacher said "Elhanan...killed Goliath of Gath." I would get them out a there!

CD:My Bible has a commentary that states that the earliest copyist  misread  the Hebrew for "Lami the brother of". In you KJV "The brother of was added-which was not in the original Vulgate MSS. The Geneva Bible which was the KJV forerunner does not have" the brother of". So by the most ancient text mine is correct and by reading and history the KJV is correct.In defense of the NASV it also explains the difference But on the same measuring scale is sin a male? Look at Gen. 4:12 ...sin is crouching at the door; and his desire is for you in the KJV-The NASV states... sin is crouching at the door and its desire is for you.Does you bible explain the difference-if not I'm one up on you? So if I am to trash my version so do you more so :-) Also where is "Lami"in the KJV? Lets keep going-next bro?