Sent: 11/8/2005 9:01:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Dave thinks if you are not a catholic or mormon youare a "protestant".

  If you are interested only in what protestants think, then perhaps you are on the wrong forum.

DAVEH:  Why is that, Perry?  Do you think Protestants should be excluded from TT?  Or do you just think there are no Protestants here?  Even if there were none, I would think that some TTers would have a better idea of what Protestants believe and why they believe such than I do.

    I would be curious to know who in TT does not consider themselves to be Protestant though.  So......may I ask for TTers to weigh in on the following questions:

1)  Do you feel you are a part of the religious segment commonly referred to as Protestant?
 cd: No I do not under any circumstances.

2)  Do you belong to a specific denomination (Protestant or not), and if so which one?
Yes-Bible Believers. Simply believing the Bible.

3)  Do you feel you are totally independent of Protestantism, or do you feel a comfortable with many Protestant beliefs?
 What do you consider Protestants?

    You may be right, Perry.  If you aren't a Protestant, and don't know what they believe, there really isn't much reason for me to quiz you any further about Protestantism.....other than I would be interested in seeing how you respond to the above questions.

--
Dave Hansen