I am concerned with truth

You are concered with Meaningful discussions, Finding areas we have in COMMON and understanding protestants

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why?

DAVEH:   Because it tends to end any meaningful discussion.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Why?

I call Lies, Lies; disagreements are just that.

I don't care if it dampens anything A Lie is a lie and I will call it so.

JD & I have many disagreements It has been some time since I have called him a liar before.
Again it was on occasion of him LYING. I will not remain silent in the face of Lies.

READ the POST
He has pulled this one before he attributes beliefs he knows full well I DO NOT BELIEVE
I have dealt with this LIE on at least one occasion before so he can not claim IGNORANCE!
(before you go there: Please do not attempt to imply I do such to you. I post LDS leadwers quotes from Church manuals & books I do not post DH quotes eg "DH believes".)

Here is ONE of the lies, I cut N paste it from below.
"inspired text !!  "
Another straw man AND ANOTHER one of your LIES and I am getting pretty sick of your LYING
Please provide one qoute from me saying any such thing, LIAR!

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:   Forgive me for jumping into the fray, Kevin.....but I'm rather curious.  Why do you feel the need to call one who may disagree with you a LIAR when he is trying to have a meaningful discussion with you?  Does such an acrid term not dampen the spirit of the discussion?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
"You believe that the original manuscripts have been lost"

Do you have them?   ROTFL!

The scholars have been looking for them in the meantime they must RECONSTRUCT the supposed TEXT!

"inspired text !!  "

Another straw man AND ANOTHER one of your LIES and I am getting pretty sick of your LYING
Please provide one qoute from me saying any such thing, LIAR!

"All of your information comes from web sites written and supervised by KJVonlyists."

Pretty sweeping allegations for a LIAR!

Even if I was a total copy cat (and I am not) so what!
Does that NEGATE the issues raised?

Apparaently you just have FAITH with NO Facts against the issue.
Issues that you are incapable of refuting except by inuendo misrepresentation and LIES?

because you do not believe there are any MSS  that are not from Satan's pit.

That has got to be the STUPIDEST statement I have ever heard!
What about the Majority of MSS? DUH Your loosing it.
Of course there are variations.   But that is not the issue, is it.   You believe that the original manuscripts have been lost,   and that God gave the KJV to the modern church as an inspired text !!   For you and your buds,   it is not a translation.   So you reject any and all textual comparisons or studies.   All of your information comes from web sites written and supervised by KJVonlyists.   Those are the ugly facts, my friend.    The King James is an inspired TEXT.  That's why you ridicule all who appeal to textual criticism   --  because you do not believe there are any MSS  that are not from Satan's pit.

JD