DAVEH:   Are you sure about that, Izzy?  If you are correct, then why did Perry feign offense that I referred to him as an anti-Mormon?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

DaveH, please let me dissuade you from the false assumption that being called “anti-mormon” by mormons bothers anyone any more than being called a “homophobe” by sodomites.  It only makes the name-caller feel better, but falls on the ground beyond that.  iz

DAVEH:   I can only view you from my perspective, Dean.   And my perspective is that I believe The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's True Church

    Have you ever protested at an LDS Conference in SLC, or at the site of an LDS Temple or chapel?  If not....would you do so?  If so, then you would meet the one of the criteria of being an anti-Mormon as LDS folks have coined it.  If you haven't done any of those things (or others that might qualify you for that label), then perhaps I owe you an apology, Dean.

Dean Moore wrote:

Dean Moore wrote:

 cd: Dave satisfy my curiosity. As I answered your questions here

DAVEH:   Yes, and I thank you for that, Dean.  Because of that I'll be happy to reciprocate, even though you are an anti-Mormon.

cd: I would be helpful if you viewed me as anti-sin, pro-God, anti-antiChrist:-) As I am not focused on just the Mormon cult but all cults and false teachings-this you will learn if you pay attention. Labels only lead to misunderstanding of others and confuses their beliefs.

 Dave Hansen
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.langlitz.com
 If you wish to receive