What I have done is to ask a series of questions asfter answering all that was given to me.   Will you answer the single question I have asked of you,  Dean,   AND those that I have asked of Mr Deegan?

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:38:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor - TT'ers

cd: Then explain Romans 8:1 and Luke 4:4 and their respective missing scripture to me? What is you take on this? Have you looked into this phenomenon?

Sent: 11/20/2005 12:21:58 PM

"That guy" did not "repent" of anything.   Just a silly rumor.   NASV is based upon a greek text that is older than the Church controlled Byzantine text of the 1500's.   There is nothing sinister or worthy of "repentance" in the translating of the NASV.  The fact that no one is going to answer the questions I asked of deegan is evidence to me of the weakness of your argument.       Dean , you use the KJ translation to defeat the NASV while completely missing the point of the various translations and assuming the very thing that is in question   -------------   the supremacy of the KJ bible.

Jd