----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: 11/20/2005 5:19:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Another darn Questionere!

So if you think it is all about you then that is your choice but not true.

DAVEH:  Now it's becoming a matter of semantics, Dean.  No, I don't think you are only preaching to me....or Mormonism.    If you were to preach the message of Jesus as you perceive it in SLC throughout the year, then I might see it differently than if you only come to SLC during the Conference times.  At that point you would probably meet the criteria Mormons use to gauge those whom them deem as anti-Mormons.

cd: I go to SLC during conference because the Bible directs me to go where the people gather-what is it now over 200,000 people for the weekend?-more bang for you buck-but I have also preached to Mormons in Chicago ( to which I was assaulted but I was hard on them as they were working our crowd by handing out tracks-Mormons have a bad temper- must be because they have to keep 1300 commandments and more are added yearly).

I have preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ at many gatherings including the Mormon Temple. ,Catholic Churches, Mormon wards,

     To which Mormon Wards have you preached at and why?  Was there a particular reason (or event) that prompted you to do so?

cd: Yes those in SLC kept the Mormons at the wards when they wittinessed Mormon converting to the gospel of Christ-to avoid us so we went to them-Just where the people gather.

As the LDS being the true church you are wrong.

DAVEH:  I understand why you would feel that way.  However, I respectfully disagree with your assessment.

cd: It really doesn't matter whether you agree or not- judgement will still fall upon you-God is not going away and the only place you are going is to God. It is not MY assessment-rather the promise of God as He gave to the Prophets of old and this one does not lie. That is where you make you greatest error.