Producing specific quotes proves nothing on TT.
Not only did you NOT NOT say there is NOT a hell I bet you went to Slidell Baptist!!!!!
No withdrawals of the charge and that is that.
We will consider a break in the action and will resurrect them at some later date.
At which you will have to refute them all over.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

He said there was a Hell and you disagree which is calling Jesus a liar and God a liar.

DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmm........are we back to that, Dean?  When did I ever say there was not a hell?  If you cannot produce a specific quote where I said such, then I respectfully ask you to withdraw this false charge.

Dean Moore wrote:
DAVEH:   Just me Dean, or do you understand that you will be judged as well?

cd: Yes and that is why I try to live by the words of the Bible-do you? O-You don't believe the words of Christ-He said there was a Hell and you disagree which is calling Jesus a liar and God a liar. Well we will see whom the liar is on that Day -you or Christ.
--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.