From: Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:30:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

How about you engaging in an inteligent discussion instead of pointing (show) us to one?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your question above is an illustration of this very point.   A couple of questions  --   which, of course,  your side will not answer:    do you deny that the KJ greek text says what it says?    When you see the word "perfected,"  do you think it always includes the concepts of growth and maturity?    the KJV actually states that we have been "perfected for ever."  Do you argue that this translation is in error?  If not  --  and how could you  --  on what theological grounds could this statement be true since the action of sanctification is not yet completed?

cd: I have salvation and can grow closer to God-Is there no more "gifts for me?Is there no more pearls that I must sell all to obtain? Show me JDs faith and I will show his works-if the price is right:-)

Show me Dean's answers to the questions I have asked and I will show you an intelligent discussion .

Jd