How about during sex, DaveH? I’ve read that you’re supposed to leave them on then, too.  True or false? izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Hansen
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:31 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Another darn Questionere!

The Mormons have to leave them on even while taking a bath-They slide them to one side and wash one half of their bodies at a time.

DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmm.........I continue to learn by my presence on TT.   That's one I haven't tried yet, Dean!        :-D

    Note to Perry:   Like I said, I'm here to learn what Protestants (and Dean, if he isn't a P) believe.  If nothing else, learning that you folks believe such things as this is a constant form of entertainment!       :-)

Dean Moore wrote:

Just asking  -------   who said anything about being drunk?   I mean, you guys wave men's underwear around , so why not chew.  Whatever.

cd: You had mentioned me "sobering up" before- I don't chew tobacco-And the Mormons claim that their underwear is Holy-a sign of their royal Melchizedek Priesthood which is worn under their clothing as we are not worthy to view these holy objects-They are easy to obtain for the local pawn shops as many are getting rid of them. We hold them up and declare that true holiness is to live by the gospel of Christ which is an inner cleanliness not an outer cleanliness. The Mormons have to leave them on even while taking a bath-They slide them to one side and wash one half of their bodies at a time.

--
Dave Hansen