Judy wrote:
There is no such animal as a "believing sinner" - Sin is sin, and righteousness is righteous.  Abraham believed and it was counted to him for righteousness.  The just shall live by faith.

Amen, Judy! While I know we have never addressed this issue on TT before, I suspect this is the crux of the disagreement.

Also, JD, since when did exhortation to right-living become judging? And how can Jesus save those who do not know that they are living in sin? (i.e., "I came to save the sinners, not the righteous")