Wholsome words Judy!

DROSS

Burn it NOW

OR He will BURN it LATER!

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:20:18 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 When you see the word "perfected," as used in Heb 10:14, what does that mean to you.  How are we to understand that we "have been perfected for ever by Christ?"  Secondly,  with this verse in mind,  how have we been perfected for all time while being in the process of continuing sanctification?

I am wondering when Jesus returns if all of you "perfected" Gk Dictionary ppl will be found standing in a robe of righteousness or holding your Greek dictionaries..  because we do have
a responsibility also which is a bad word in some circles.

"We are to put off the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts and be rnewed in the spirit of our mind and put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.  We are to put away lying and speak every man truth with his neighbor .. let not the sun go down on our wrath, neither give place to the devil.  Let him that stole steal no more; but rather let him labor.  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of our mouths .. grieve not the Holy Spirit.

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor and evil speaking be put away from us with all malice and be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven us. and be followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us.  But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not be one named among us as becometh saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting .. but rather giving of thanks.  For this we know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words .. ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord walk as children of light .. (see Eph 4:22-5:8)