----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/23/2005 10:40:29 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Romans 1:18-32 and beyond

24"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."  ~Jesus Christ

 cd:2 Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matter v3 Know ye not that you shall judge angels?how much more things that pertain to this life? ~ St. Paul  I Cor.6:2-3 Someone need to read/study the bible more.

Who made the comparison of "exhortation"  to "judging?"   Certainly not me.   Paul is the one making the point (Ro 2:1ff).   Paul is certainly in favor of calling a spade a spade. &nb sp; But sin  separated from the circumstances of Ro 1:18-25 is what Paul has in mind when he admonishes concerning "judging...."    "Judging" to me is something said with a view to condemnation.   It is Kevin telling me that I am unsaved.......that is judging.   In no wise do my sins rise to the level described in 1:18-25.

cd: How can one make any decision without Judging?How can one decide right from wrong without judging? True I am to use caution when dealing with the brethren in the area of judging-But I can still use God's Commandments and a rule to judge. In the bible we are told to use his word for corrections and for rebuke among other things. How can one rebuke or correct if the issue cannot be judged? If something led Kevin to believe you are unsaved I would question him on the matter instead of judging his word as unimportant-this is very important as you have never asked forgiveness from me for the accusations you made against me when I first debated DaveH-some thing is wrong John-and of Joking aside from one person to another.