If Linda is talking about assumed perfection, a consideration on the part of God toward us,  AMEN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <openairmission@yahoo.com>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:31:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] corrector/revisor

World vs faith?
The choice is NOT Difficult
You have already resolved the conflict, whether one agrees or not

NO Need to halt between two opinions.
He knows what side you are on.
Indifference is active oposition in His book!
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As for me and my house we will serve the lord

You serve whom you see fit.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

myth (the options are false; the writer's elimination of difficulty is revealing)

ShieldsFamily wrote:
 We can also choose to remain in the state of perfection forever by faith, or we can choose to walk like the world again.  This is not difficult..