If the Bible is a human book, it is subject to criticism. But if the Bible is God's Word, it is beyond criticism
Textual Critic's think they sit in Judgement of God's word, Not so if it is the Word of God it will someday sit in Judgement of them as Jesus told us in JN 12
The Critic sits at the shrine of determining which is  & which is not the correct "Reading". The critic then becomes the real Authority
They see thy Word as Human and therefore Fallible.
Scripture itself has no problem with the Bible as the Infallible, preservered perfect Word of God only Human Reason does &  certain Religious Philosophies which wish to substitute another Authority It helps to bolster their private interpretations

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
JD you wrote:
"Its not even close.    You askd for examples when, in fact,  you are asking us to convince you that we are right.
Impossible.    And you have taken your cue from Terry quite well.   Now we can expect to hear   --  over and over
again  - that Bill's conversation is so much above the rest of us."

I am of the opinion as of now that Bills translation/interpretation/commentary on Heb 10:14 is for all intents and
purposes a moot point.  Since Jesus taught that His disciples were washed, cleansed and sanctified by the Words
he spoke and the rest of scripture validates this point - How is it possible for the process of sanctification to
happen in the life of someone who will not accept that scripture is scripture - or that it says what it says?

You are down on obedience, you have thrown God's Law to the wind and now you can not decide on what
is and what is not scripture.  So where do you go from here??

                                         judyt
He that says "I know Him" and doesn't keep His Commandments
                              is a liar (1 John 2:4)