What difference does it make why the LDS folks in SLC are offended by the likes of you waving their underwear around like fools.  The point is that you are offending them (not me) by doing such.  As Perry suggested....don't you think you owe them an apology?
May I quote you?
DAVEH:   ???   Huh?   Just exactly what do you think I said that would justify that reaction?  Please quote my specific comments so that we can see what you are talking about.  If you don't have any specific quotes, then we can assume you are making this up!
The best you can do is draw some imaginary picture in your mind of "waving their underwear around like fools"
Fools wear them as a RELIGIOUS _expression_!
They are the equivilent of the Pagan ROMAN CATHOLIC Scapular.
They Trust their scapular LDS trust undies.
No wonder they are offended I would not want anyone to know about such foolishness.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if you won't list the imaginary offense about SP's then stop whining about it.

DAVEH:   Your retorts are so predictable, they are simply laughable Kevin!   :-D

    What difference does it make why the LDS folks in SLC are offended by the likes of you waving their underwear around like fools.  The point is that you are offending them (not me) by doing such.  As Perry suggested....don't you think you owe them an apology?

If you said such about someones wife, they would be justified in punching your lites out.

Kevin Deegan wrote:
if you won't list the imaginary offense about SP's then stop whining about it.

If you said such about someones wife, they would be justified in punching your lites out. The State of Utah would see it this way too.
On the other hand LDS who assault SP's because they are offended go to jail. That is after they find the smallest SP to attack from behind. Or better yet slam an elbow into the back of a Women holding a scripture sign. Must have been OFFENDED by the BIBLE. By the way it was a good thing here husband did not see that one. That is OK because God will judge. I bet He is even more upset knowing that the Woman that LDS THUG hit from behind has cancer!
Spare me your whining if you can not discuss the problem seek couseling.

Get over it your Religon is VILE & I will not Respect it.
Aint gonna happen
There is NOTHING Sacred in Mormonism.
It is a good thing we are not in the OT cause they were told to TEAR DOWN the groves!
In America there is Freedom of speech, you do not have the freedom to avoid offense.
If you are OFFENDED by SP's take the recommendation of the Supreme court Plug your ears and avert your eyes!

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe DH was angry.

DAVEH:   LOL.....Even you should know me better than that, Kevin.  I simply don't get angry.  (Or at least I haven't yet....I wonder what I would really say/do if that situation ever to happen....)

he WILL not list just what exactly is so OBNOXIOUS about it

DAVEH:   Why should I list such?  I am not the one offended by it, Kevin.  Obviously, there are a lot of LDS folks in SLC who are offended though.   I tend not to take offense at such silly stuff, but apparently others do.  They are the ones you should be apologizing to, according to Perry....

the principle I was taught is that when you offend someone you apologize...even if you didn't mean to, even if you were joking, even if you think they are faking offense, apologizing is the right thing to do. Izzy got it. Kevin got it.

.........So Kevin....did you g et Perry's message???  If so, will you be apologizing to the folks you offend in SLC?   Now....assuming you did not get the message (and will not apologize to those you have offended), would you be surprised if I continue offending the hypocrites of TT?

It seems DH is saying it is OK to talk about his bedroom if it is done in jest.

DAVEH:   Isn't that what some TTers were doing when asking me about when and how I wear my underwear?  I just replied in kind.  Or, did you really think they were serious?   C'mmon now, Kevin.....you are a smart guy, aren't you!

     Now the big question, Kevin.....had I seriously responded to those very personal questions as though they were not asked in jest, would you have been able to avoid mocking, demeaning and denigrating my answers?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Why? Jjust because it is really the Street Preachers fault?
Maybe DH was angry. Of course he equates SP in front of the Temple as Obnoxius  etc blah blah blah. But he WILL not list just what exactly is so OBNOXIOUS about it. anyway SP 's at the Temple have nothing to do with his off color Humor [sic]

It is all about offense not right & wrong. it is only wrong if you can find someone to be offended by it. Right?

It seems DH is saying it is OK to talk about his bedroom if it is done in jest.

A totally arrogant and insensitive reply, in my opinion.

--    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Dave Hansen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.langlitz.com   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   If you wish to receive   things I find interesting,   I maintain six email lists...   JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,   STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.