The Temple garments are ALL about MODESTY

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It reveals more of the one(s) who feign offence than the purported offender.An acquaintance of mine asked the other day about the distinction between fundamentalists and evangelicals. Part of what I had to say in response was that 'fundamentalism' is to be found in every faith and ideaology. Anyone for cutting Dave Hansen's tongue out? No wait, we ought to be cutting his fingers off so that he might not 'spill more virtual ink' on TT. C'mon folks, get a life and move on. Bill, 'G', John and David Miller were engaged in a genuine conversation to which we were all privy. Now this? Yikes!! an epiphany...shall we burn him at the stake (Calvin did have the odd good idea)