Dean,

  As *moderator* I do not think banning Dave at this time is called for.

Perry

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Lance Mur says: I have a sense of DaveH that he ain't got it in Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:47:17 -0500

> [Original Message]
> From: Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
> Date: 11/26/2005 1:27:30 AM
> Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Lance Mur says: I have a sense of DaveH that he
ain't got it in

> Yet more arrogant drivel.
cd: I say we kick his arrogant butt off this site-so that he will know he
has done wrong.He has no respect for none of us including your attority-Now
a decent women has to be exposes to men asking about their sexual
experiences on TT. That does indeed cross the line and now he shows a total
lack of remorse and is actually making his sins the fault of others.

> >From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
> >Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Lance Mur says: I have a sense of DaveH that he
> >ain't got it in 'em
> >Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:51:05 -0800
> >
> >DAVEH:  Forgive me for intruding on your reply to Lance, Perry.  But it
> >seems appropriate for me to comment on your public comments regarding me.
> >
> >*the principle I was taught is that when you offend someone you
> >apologize...even if you didn't mean to, even if you were joking, even if > >you think they are faking offense, apologizing is the right thing to do.
> >Izzy got it. Kevin got it. Evidently arrogant people don't get it. *
> >
> >DAVEH: If Kevin and other TTers *get it*, then why do they continue to
> >offend LDS people by waving (both figuratively and literally) their
> >underwear in their faces, Perry?    Evidently some of the street
preachers
> >really don't *get it*.
> >
> >*I have not generally maligned the man.*
> >
> >DAVEH: Of course not, Perry. Let's see.....Who was it that suggested I
am
> >Satan's messenger boy?       :-\
> >
> >* It is that has insulted most all on this forum by arrogantly stating
that
> >"he is not here to learn the truth, he is here to learn what protestants
> >believe".*
> >
> >DAVEH:  Yes, it can be safely said that I am here to learn what
Protestants
> >*believe*....Apparently some Protestants (and non-Ps for that matter)
> >*believe* it is OK to live by a double standard.  I can see why that
would
> >offend those TTers.....it's tough being a hypocrite and having this
pointed
> >out, eh Perry.
> >
> >*he has said he is here to learn, but after being told over and over, he
> >fails to learn.*
> >
> >DAVEH:  I respectfully disagree with your conclusion, Perry.  You and a
few
> >other TTers have taught me well, and I feel it is not only my right, but
> >also my duty to repay you whenever the opportunity presents itself.
That's
> >exactly why I respond as I do.  If you don't quite understand what I am
> >saying, ask yourself why I respond to most other TTers so much
differently
> >than I do you and a few other's who feel justified in attacking my
beliefs.
> > If you don't have a clue, ask some of the other TTers who don't have a
> >beam in their eye.
> >
> >*he has said he is not here to teach, then has proselytized us with his
> >satan inspired faith*
> >
> >DAVEH:   Of course you.....*have not generally maligned the man*.....,
'ave
> >you, Perry.
> >
> >*when they have been offended, he has rationalized his behavior, while
> >belittling the offended.*
> >
> >DAVEH:   ???   You don't enjoy being belittled, Perry?  Gosh....for a
guy
> >who enjoys dishing it out, you sure get awfully sensitive when the shoe
is
> >on the other foot.  I thought a guy who likes to play hardball would be
> >little less whiny when he is taking more strikes than hits.
> >
> >*When claims are made about his behavior, his memory is bad, but when he
> >wants to make claims against others, his memory is restored. *
> >
> >DAVEH:   LOL.....Look at the logic of what you are saying, Perry.
Yes,
> >my memory is fully restored when I can search for and post the exact
quotes
> >to back up my claims, which is something you apparently feel no need to
do.
> >  Why do you think it is OK to make a (false) claim and then expect it
> >stand with absolutely no evidence?  If you want to accuse somebody of
> >something, you'd better be able to back it up with evidence or eat crow,
> >Perry.
> >
> >*And, it was HE who changed the subject line of the posts in question to
> >"Izzies Sexual Experiences".*
> >
> >DAVEH:  Caught your attention, didn't it!      :-[
> >
> >    It simply amazes me that some TTers can post all kinds of demeaning
> >stuff about me or my beliefs and you simply turn a blind eye to it.
Maybe
> >that's because you participate in such, and fail to recognize it when
> >others do it.
> >
> >/* He has taken the words of others and intentionally twisted them to
mean
> >something else, then posted them.*/
> >
> >DAVEH:   LOL......In case you haven't figured it out yet, Perry....I'm
not
> >one to cry to the moderator (not that it would do much good in this
Forum)
> >about other's picking on me, but rather I merely do what you suggested
> >above.    Was it Izzy that at one time suggested, /what's good for the
> >goose is good for the gander/? That's right.....I'll admit to reworking > >the words of some TTers and reposting them to point out their hypocrisy.

> >Are you feeling a twinge of guilt over that, Perry?  FWIW.....I
> >don't....not one iota.
> >
> >/*He is the one who twisted Dean's call for moderation, to suggesting
that
> >I might know something of Izzies sexual experiences. HE is the one with
the
> >perverse mind. HE is the one who does not know where to draw the line on > >his so-called humor. And HIS response is an arrogant rationalaztion that
it
> >is okay for him to say these things, and for us to be opffended?
> >
> >*/Perry's subsequent revision:   "and for us to be opffended" should be
> >"_/*but not for us to be offended*/_"
> >
> >DAVEH: Ask yourself who is really offended by what I posted, Perry. I
> >suggest that it is the same ones who will be offended by this
post....the
> >hypocrites of TT.
> >

> >Charles Perry Locke wrote:
> >

> >>Lance, *the principle I was taught is that when you offend someone you
> >>apologize...even if you didn't mean to, even if you were joking, even
if
> >>you think they are faking offense, apologizing is the right thing to
do.
> >>Izzy got it. Kevin got it. Evidently arrogant people don't get it. *
> >>
> >>While I have railed heavily against Dave's faith, *I have not generally > >>maligned the man.* But, having been given this door of opportunity, let
me
> >>say how I really feel...
> >>
> >>It is not that Dave is a mormon. That is an unfortunate coincidence. It
is
> >>that he has behaved arrogantly.* It is that has insulted most all on
this
> >>forum by arrogantly stating that "he is not here to learn the truth, he
is
> >>here to learn what protestants believe".* It is that *he has said he is
> >>here to learn, but after being told over and over, he fails to learn.*
It
> >>is that *he has said he is not here to teach, then has proselytized us
> >>with his satan inspired faith*. It is that he levies his often
tasteless
> >>humor on others, but *when they have been offended, he has rationalized > >>his behavior, while belittling the offended.* /* He has taken the words
of
> >>others and intentionally twisted them to mean something else, then
posted
> >>them.*/ *When claims are made about his behavior, his memory is bad,
but
> >>when he wants to make claims against others, his memory is restored. *
> >>
> >>*And, it was HE who changed the subject line of the posts in question
> >>"Izzies Sexual Experiences".* /*He is the one who twisted Dean's call
for
> >>moderation, to suggesting that I might know something of Izzies sexual
> >>experiences. HE is the one with the perverse mind. HE is the one who
does
> >>not know where to draw the line on his so-called humor. And HIS
response
> >>is an arrogant rationalaztion that it is okay for him to say these
things,
> >>and for us to be opffended?*/ Back off, Elder Muir!
> >>
> >>Perry

As