SHALL WE ALL MOVE ON AT THIS POINT? Thanks Iz!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 26, 2005 11:22
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Dave's Disrespect

FTR, my husband chose not to be offended.  He has experienced much greater offense than such tasteless banter in the real life violation of his first marriage.  Perhaps that puts other things in perspective.  I would hope so, as I’ve experienced it, too. There truly is a great big difference for those who’ve been there. It’s kind of like complaining about being hit by snowballs after being intentionally run down by a truck.  We choose our battles, and this one just isn’t worth the effort.  I’d rather use my breath to pray for DaveH than to curse him.  izzy

 cd: Hey lost man, it was Dave who took it into sin-Izzy question was an honest one-granted being too playful can lead to trouble -as there will be people who are quick to turn anything into sin as they enjoy the lust of the flesh.   I still say Izzy has a responsibility to show this to her husband-as he has also been offended-for the two are one. Hard to believe how far you will go to justify a Mormon-even to accuse a Christian-who you claim foe you sister in Christ-to make the Mormon snake in the grass innocent-no wonder you cannot tell the difference between the saved and the lost-you have only experienced one side.