On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 08:14:12 -0800 Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
But, it seemed good to me to deflect this discussion from increasing threats toward DH  --   and I still think that the best choice.

DAVEH:   I appreciate you trying to moderate the pressure of the situation, Bishop.   I'm just sorry you have had to endure some of the heat that was directed at me.

No need to apologize DaveH; if JD would leave well enough alone this would have died yesterday.
For some reason he loves to get in the middle of these kinds of things and keep it all stirred up.
I'm with Lance on this one - PLEASE Let's move on folks....  Why continue camping here?