Or is it the three who saw Jesus on the mount of transfiguration? I thought about that right after I hit "Send."

Sorry about responding to myself, but perhaps you will understand, Gary. ;-)

Christine Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Isn't "we" all those who saw Jesus in the flesh? What's your point, Gary?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
who is 'we',  Bro? (think about this, Christine:)