I do not get the allusion. What do you mean by: "Gee, Judy, you would made a great follower of satanic lies."?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The following MAY be reade as 'offence given' BUT it is NOT. Judy would also make a good muslim, IMO. (If anyone, other than Judy obviously, gets this allusion then, please say so.).
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 02, 2005 07:48
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: bush song

Calvin would have made a good muslim.

Judy Taylor wrote:
No he didn't, deceived ppl never know they are deceived.  Calvin was drinking from a poisoned stream, his mentor
was Augustine rather than Christ.  I don't agree that he will receive a "well done thou good and faithful servant"
because the servant is like his Master and Calvin was nothing at all like Christ.  Christ never ever hunted ppl down,
banished them, flogged them, or burned the first one at the stake for not agreeing with him.  He preached the gospel
and warned them and as His ambassadors we are to do the same. Mercy always triumphs over judgment.